What is the Resource Hub (Video)
Patient education is such a critical part of cardiac and pulmonary rehab, yet many programs just do not have the bandwidth or time to deliver meaningful education. To help your rehab program deliver quality education to all your patients, Chanl Health is introducing a new, stand-alone patient education service. With this service, your program and patients will get access to a 12-week, interactive curriculum that is delivered to patients through an accessible, web-based Resource Hub, available onsite, at home, or on the go.
Why the Resource Hub?
This turnkey tool for your rehab program makes it easy to access patient education, and creates a more interactive experience with built in forms and assessments.
- No app or technology required! Patients get access through email and text message, or staff can facilitate onsite education using the Resource Hub.
- Make education meaningful! Patients can better engage with their education by developing and submitting goals that can be reviewed by staff.
- A new, stand-alone service! You do not need to be delivering a virtual or hybrid model to utilize the Resource Hub with your onsite rehab patients.
- Simple staff management! Automatic assignments, reminders, and compliance tracking reduce staff overhead while enhancing patient engagement.
- Support any learning style! Whether it's a staff-led lecture, peer-discussion, article or video, patients are encouraged to try different approaches and use what works best for their educational needs.
Contact us for a quote!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on introductory pricing or if you have more questions.
Let's empower your program with the Resource Hub!
Why Chanl Health
At Chanl, we partner with health systems, clinics, and rehab programs to deliver a world-class virtual-hybrid cardiopulmonary rehab program. Our proven virtual-hybrid care solution removes patient barriers to access and provides innovative ways to meaningfully engage in their health. Healthcare providers that use our virtual-hybrid solution can deliver increased quality care to more patients at a lower cost.